PMB Technology Berhad (“PMBT”) is concerned about your right to privacy. Therefore, PMBT pledges to be responsible when
and does not create any legal rights, however, it does serve as an expression of the Company’s commitment in protecting private
Group, collectively referred to as "we", "our" and "us" or “the Company”.
uses it, when it may be disclosed to other parties, how you can access your details and seek correction of your details, the control
your own personal information and how you can contact us.
uphold your rights to privacy protection under this act.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Personal Information
- Type of Personal Information
- Personal Information means any information which relates to you or someone else that is, information that can identify you or
your family members and referees, and which was collected or provided to the group of PMB Technology Berhad for the purposes
stated in Section 3 below.
- Your personal information may include your name, NRIC number, contact details, financial and banking account details,
employment history, medical history, images (including photographs), biometric information and location tracking or global
positioning system (GPS) information, including without limitation full name, postal and email address, other contact details,
identification details, payment details, and other information relevant to providing you with the services you and/or someone else
you know is seeking.
Other personal information and personal biodata updated by you, including your medical information when attaining
medication from Company’s authorized clinics. You agree that you have obtained the consent of such Third Party (if any) to provide
us with their Personal Information and to view or change their information. You agree to indemnify us in the event we suffer any
loss or damage as a result of your failure to comply with the same.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Information you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that
such Personal Information is kept up to date. You have the right to access and correct your personal information held by us (subject
always to certain exemptions). We will make every endeavour to ensure your personal data will also be subject to other industryspecific
- Sources of Personal Information and Conditions
- We collect information we receive from you through your job application form and resume you submitted.
- Personal biodata updated by you from time to time.
- Collecting your medical information when obtaining medication from Company’s authorized clinics.
- You agree that you have obtained the consent of such Third Party (if any) to provide us with their Personal Information and to
view or change their information.
- You agree to indemnify us in the event we suffer any loss or damage as a result of your failure to comply with the same.
- Purpose of Collecting and Further Processing (Including Disclosing) Your Personal Information.
We may collect Personal Information in one or more of the following circumstances or for one or more of the following purposes:
- To better understand your needs.
- To provide services to you.
- To process your payment transactions.
- For administration purposes.
- To conduct our activities.
- For security and fraud prevention purposes.
- For statistical analysis. PMBT uses on this website Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- For our branding, communications and corporate affairs purposes which include publication in printing materials, website and/or electronic media as well as external parties’ printing materials and/or electronic media.
- For the purpose of complying with the Companies Act 1965.
- For the purposes of our corporate governance.
- Any other purpose deemed necessary in pursuance of any business, activities, or relationship with the company. (Collectively, “the Purposes”)
- Disclosure or Transfer of Personal Information Your personal information provided to us may be processed by:
- Entities within the PMBT Group of companies (including subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies and outsourcing partners), especially when you are an employee of any company within the PMBT group of companies.
- Affiliates, advisors, contractors, vendors or service providers for the purposes of operation and maintenance of our business, for cross-promotional purposes and to otherwise provide support and services to you;
- To our business partners and investors.
- To other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for marketing, advertising and related purposes, unless you have indicated that you do not wish for us to disclose to such third parties for marketing and advertising purposes by contacting us at Section H, Contacting Us.
- Social media websites.
- As required or authorized under law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority. PMB Technology Berhad will ensure that:
i) Access to your personal information is restricted to staff who are required to process your personal information in accordance with their respective job requirements.
ii) Only necessary information is released to the relevant employees.
- If you fail to provide us with Personal Information stated in paragraph 3.0 above, we may not be able to perform and/or carry out any of the Purposes.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take reasonable steps to protect any Personal Information we receive from you via our Website from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf. Where required by applicable laws, Personal Information will be destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
- By providing us with Personal Information or using our services or our Website, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of Personal Information to where our servers, central database and system facilities are located and/or operated, which may be outside your country of domicile or the location where you access our Website to provide Personal Information
- However as the Website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us and you do so at your own risk. E. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES Our Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of Third Party Websites. Third Party Websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
- You may request access to any Personal Information we hold about you or any Third Party whose Personal Information you had provided at any time by contacting us (see the CONTACTING US section below) where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will endeavour to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (e.g. by emailing or mailing it to you).
- If you believe that Personal Information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the Personal Information stating that you disagree with it.
- In accordance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010, and to the extent not limited by any other applicable law, we may:
- Charge a fee for processing your request for access or correction to the Personal Information.
- Refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to the Personal Information and give you a reason for our refusal.
- Maintain your session and required details when you browse our Website or during registration or the booking process (session cookie).
- Collect website usage data for statistical/analytics purposes (analytics cookie).
- Direct you to the correct landing page based on your geo-location (geo-targeting cookie).
- You may instruct your browser, by changing its setting, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites that you visit. Note that our Website will not function properly if the cookie setting is disabled.